Updated 19 September 2022
Recording of Open Evening Webinar 2022
Our Admission Policy:
- Outlines how decisions are made in relation to applications for a place in our school.
- Was formulated and ratified by our Board of Management, following consultation with our Parents’ Association and our teaching staff.
- It has been approved by our Trustees, the Loreto Education Trust.
- Is subject to change (without prior notice) and is reviewed on an annual basis by our Board of Management.
Key dates for enrolment in our 1st Year class 2023/2024 (please see ‘Admissions Notice’ for further information – coming soon) :
|The school will commence accepting applications for admission on |
(Note that applications received before this date will be deemed invalid)
|3 October 2022|
|The school shall cease accepting applications for admission on (closing date)||24 October 2022|
|The date by which applicants will be notified of the decision on their application is||4 November 2022|
|The period within which applicants must confirm acceptance of an offer of admission is||11 November 2022|
Note that 1st Year enrolments will be made via an online portal. Details of how to apply will be posted here.
If you wish to apply for a place for your daughter in any other year (i.e. if she wishes to transfer from another second-level school), please:
- Download a copy of our application form for students transferring from another second-level school (on this page) or contact the school office.
- Read our current Admissions Policy (note section 15 is particularly relevant to transfers).
- Submit your completed application form to the school office.
Links to the following documents can be found on this page.
- Admissions Notice – coming soon
- Current Admissions Policy
- Application Form – to transfer from another second-level school – this form is to be used if you wish to apply for a place for your daughter who is already enrolled in another second-level school.
- Note that our assessment test will take place on Saturday, 11th March, 2023.
You might like to have your name included on our mailing list. This means that you will receive details of how to apply when your daughter is in 6th class (in September/October). To be included on our mailing list, please follow this link. Note that the mailing list form is currently closed and will re-open in 2023 (all the information you would have received is on this page).