Applications for enrolment to our First Year class September 2017
Application forms for our First Year class of 2017 are now available - please click here Please read our current Admissions Policy carefully, as well as the remainder of this page for further information. The frequently asked questions section in the Admissions Policy is worth reading as a guide to the process.
If your daughter is in 6th class, you are advised to attend our Open Night which will take place on the 26th of September at 6:30pm. If you are not on our mailing list, please contact the school office for a ticket for the event.
Our Admissions Policy...
- Outlines how decisions are made in relation to applications for a place in our school.
- Was formulated and ratified by our Board of Management, following consultation with our Parents’ Association and our teaching staff. It has been approved by our Trustees, the Loreto Education Trust.
- Is subject to change (without prior notice) and is reviewed on an annual basis by our Board of Management.
If you wish to apply for a place for your daughter in any other year (i.e. if she wishes to transfer from another second-level school), please...
- Download a copy of our application form for students transferring from another second-level school (click here)) or contact the school office to have a copy posted to you.
- Read carefully our current Admissions Policy. A hard copy can also be requested from the school office.
- Submit your completed application form to the school office. Please include a copy of your daughter’s most recent school report with her application.
The link below is for a PDF version of our current Admissions Policy which outlines the procedures followed in relation to applications for a place in our school. Please note that this policy is subject to change.
Application Form - to transfer from another second-level school - this form is to be used if you wish to apply for a place for your daughter who is already enrolled in another second-level school.
Loreto Secondary School is a Data Controller under the Data Protection Acts (1998 & 2003). Personal information supplied on the enrolment form will be used for the purposes of student enrolment, registration, administration, child welfare and to fulfill any other legal obligations.
The Department of Education and Skills has issued a circular (CL0047/2010, click here),, `Fair Processing Notice`, to explain how the data of pupils enrolled at post-primary schools, as of the 30th of September, is processed fairly and in compliance with the Data Protection Acts (1998 & 2003).
Did somebody tell you about where can i buy azithromycin over the counter? Maybe you already know something about it. Now twenty percent of men aged 40 to 70 were unable to maintain an erection during sex. It affects men of all races. Presently for men of any age, it can be first symptom for earnest ailments, so it's essential for your overall health, not just your sexual relationship, to see a pharmacist if you experience erection difficulties. Several antidepressants may add to sex drive dysfunctions, so its considerable to cooperate with your sex therapist so that the prescription can be tailored to your needs.