Loreto schools are renowned worldwide for innovation in education. The Institute was introduced to Ireland by Frances Teresa Ball in 1821. She established the first Irish house which became known as ‘Loreto’ – the name by which all subsequent foundations made from Rathfarnham are still known.
- Centred in God
- Rooted in Gospel Values
- Inspired by Catholic Church teaching on education
- Derived its objectives and specific expression from the insights and vision of Mary Ward and St. Ignatius of Loyola.
- Love, freedom, justice, truth, sincerity, joy find expression
- Promotes integrated spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, social, aesthetic and personal development.
- Promotes excellence appropriate to each student.
- Relationships characterised by respect, justice, honesty, sincerity, courage and compassion.
- Nurtures dynamic leadership formation. Leaders who will have the ‘heart’, wisdom and vision to bring about change in society.
- Is created in God’s image and is free to respond
- Is a unique person who is gifted; has a past, present, and future; has been called by God by a name of her own.
- A Global Awareness
- A Sense of Community
- A Hunger for a Just Society
Did somebody tell you about where can i buy azithromycin over the counter? Maybe you already know something about it. Now twenty percent of men aged 40 to 70 were unable to maintain an erection during sex. It affects men of all races. Presently for men of any age, it can be first symptom for earnest ailments, so it's essential for your overall health, not just your sexual relationship, to see a pharmacist if you experience hard-on difficulties. Several antidepressants may add to sex drive dysfunctions, so its considerable to cooperate with your sex therapist so that the prescription can be tailored to your needs.